The year 2023 marked a milestone for EASTWISE, with fluctuating purchasing volumes in Asia, but fortunately robust demand from the European market. The year 2024, under the sign of the Dragon – a powerful symbol of courage, self-confidence and vitality – promises to be rich in opportunities! Let’s take a look at our 2024 roadmap.
Motivations and prospects for 2024
The first thing to note is that the “China +1” movement is proving to be a lasting trend. While our European customers have gone back to buying in Asia, South-East Asia (and Vietnam and India in particular) is playing an increasingly important role in European sourcing. The diversification of our suppliers’ activities requires us to adapt constantly. We should also note the resumption of face-to-face business relations, giving us the opportunity to bring new projects to fruition.
We plan to continue investing in new countries, after Indonesia last year, to maintain our essential proximity to our plants and customers on the ground.
In terms of corporate social responsibility (CSR), a subject that is particularly close to our hearts (both in ecological and societal terms), the introduction of the CBAM (Carbon Border Adjustment Measure) is under way. The first reporting obligation is set for 31 January. As a trusted partner, our role will evolve to provide the best possible support to our customers, collecting primary data from suppliers.
To continue to offer personalised services, we have strengthened our ERP system. In 2024, digitalization is at the heart of our customer relationship, with increased data management for greater visibility, transparency and better knowledge of the supply chain, embodying our role as an innovative and trusted partner.
What resolutions for 2024?
- Optimise operational efficiency to process your requests and projects more quickly and smoothly.
- Strengthen internal communication to improve collaboration and decision-making.
- Adopt more environmentally-friendly practices in our daily operations.
- Integrating new technologies (including AI) and improving our existing systems to remain competitive and offer you ever more innovative solutions.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction to continuously improve our quality of service.
- Ensure regulatory compliance on time and on budget.
- Encourage creativity and innovation within the team, by promoting exchange and taking calculated risks.
In 2023, we shared with you our purpose and our values. These fundamental elements will guide EASTWISE in 2024, and you can explore them further on our website. If you want to :
- Find out more about us, click here
- Find out about the services we offer, click here
- Discover our product expertise, or product on demand, consult this page
- To read examples of clients cases, click here
- Find all our BLOG articles
- Or follow our news on our LinkedIn account
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific requirements. And stay tuned, because we’ve decided to keep moving forward alongside you and share the highlights of our year with you!