Eastwise protects the privacy of all users of its Website in its capacity as a data controller.
The main aim of this Confidentiality Policy is to inform You about the following aspects of any Personal Data processing carried out by Eastwise as the data controller in connection with the Website:
- the procedures used to collect and process Your Personal Data;
- the manner in which Eastwise uses Your Personal Data;
- the steps it takes to protect Your Personal Data collected when You use the Website;
We receive, collect and store any information that you enter on our website or otherwise provide to us. In addition, we collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, the length of visits to certain pages, information about the interaction between pages and the methods used to navigate off the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email address), comments, feedback, product evaluations, recommendations and personal profile information.
When you make a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name and e-mail address. Your personal information will only be used for the specific purposes mentioned above.
We collect this non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services ;
- To provide our users with ongoing technical assistance and support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregate statistical data and other aggregated and/or derived non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to inform you about your account, to resolve problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinion through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or if necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreements we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you by email, telephone, text messages.
If you no longer wish us to process your data, please contact us at email@example.com.